We are searching for a Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join an already existing team of Occupational Therapists within a multidisciplinary allied health practice.
Mindwise is a leading allied health clinic with a purpose built sensory room and OT gym. We are seeking a candidate that has experience in disabilities, and ideally assistive technology and home modifications - or at least be open to learning and completing training in this area (training provided by Mindwise)
· We offer flexible working hours, with options to have a work from home admin day.
· Above award pay, attractive rates
· Fun, supportive environment
· Ongoing peer supervision, training and career development with access to ample resources
· The opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary team of allied health professionals
Mindwise is a flexible and family-friendly workplace. Having our consultants achieve a great work-life balance is important to us. We have a great team culture based around the principles of support and connection. Being in the care industry, we recognise burn out rates are high and are a risk we all face. One of the many ways we protect our staff from this risk is by organising regular social gatherings, fun group activities suggested by our staff, providing reliable admin support, facilitating peer mentoring and career development, whilst always acting in line with our principles of support and genuine care.
About the Role:
This role will consist of assessment, therapy, and report writing as required. If you enjoy helping children and their families, then this job is for you. You will be joining our team of existing senior Occupational Therapists, OT students and Allied health Assistants.
About the Case Load:
As a practice catering to all individuals across the lifespan, our referrals include a mixed case load of children and adults. The successful candidate will work primarily with children, whilst also gaining experience and mentoring with adult clients (optional as per candidate's interests). The candidate will have input into which referrals will be assigned to them based on their experience and area of competency.
Weekly guidance and support will be provided by a Senior Occupational Therapist.
There will also be autonomy to manage your own calendar so that you have enough time for notes/report writing, to maintain a positive work-life balance.
We are currently seeking any of the following:
Full-time Occupational Therapist;
Part-time Occupational Therapist; or
Contractor Occupational Therapist
Whilst experience is preferred, new graduates are welcome to apply and will be provided with support and guidance. On the job training, support, supervision and professional development will be provided by a senior Occupational Therapist.
· Great work-life balance, with flexibility around shifts and hours
· Ample induction and ongoing support
· Ongoing peer supervision and professional development
· Bonus structure that rewards your effort
· Very attractive salary/contractor rates with the option to negotiate further depending on experience.
· The opportunity to work in a dynamic, fun and supportive multidisciplinary team
· Highly supportive admin assistance
Please apply by sending through your resume and cover letter addressed to Anna.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $90,650.00 – $119,980.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring program
- Free drinks
- Free food
- Professional development assistance
- Travel reimbursement
- Work from home
- No work eligibility and require sponsorship to work (e.g. TSS 482 visa) (Preferred)